We have extensive injection moulding and compressions moulding capabilities, all run from our two sites in the UK to give you fast turnaround times and swift delivery of your products and components.
Compression Moulding & Transfer Moulding Facilities:
- 50 machines, from 20t – 400t
- 450t Side Ram machines
- Equipped to produce parts with undercuts
- Mouldings from just a few grams to over 10 Kilos in weight.
- Materials include:- Polyester dough and sheet compounds (DMC & SMC).
- Phenolic (Bakelite). Melamine, Urea and Epoxy.
Injection Moulding Facilities:
- 50 machines, from 25t – 1100t
- Mouldings from a few grams to 4.5 Kilos.
- Insert moulding on the latest vertical Arburg machinery.
- The latest tie-barless injection machinery from Engel
- All types of Thermoplastics processed.
Tool Room Equipment:
The production capability is underpinned by well equipped tool room facilities. We are able to carry out routine servicing and maintenance of the mould tools, as well as modifications and refurbishments. Specialist Jigs and Fixtures are also designed and manufactured.
A wide range of equipment is available throughout the group which includes: 3D co-ordinate measurement equipment, also 3D non contact digital measuring, along with very accurate tensile testing for specialist applications.